Pause after Annual Ledger display

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: Pause after Annual Ledger display Unread post

Not really....but I will look into it.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

It's happened again, same error, this time definitely a saved game. I'll play around with other games, see what happens.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Been playing the CA map for a while, no problem. So maybe it's something to do with the Germany map? Did you make the CA map from scratch? The Germany map is based on an existing RT3 one, maybe there's something incompatible about it.
Edit: I'm afraid that's it. I'm now playing a brand new map created from a height map and it's OK.
Well, if all maps have to be created from scratch that's very annoying for me as I don't really enjoy or have the talent for creating the base maps. :-x
Edit 2: No, that's not it. Now it's done it with the map I was playing before. Same error message.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Perhaps try going back to the previous RT3.exe and see if it is still a problem. I'm trying to narrow down if it the exe or something else.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

It is something else. It's still happening with the "old" .exe file. Same error message - now it seems to be happening whilst the game's loading rather than whilst playing, but it has done both so that probably doesn't help either. I'll see if it happens with other versions of RT.
nedfumpkin
CEO

That's what I was thinking becuase I just played the CA01 map for a few years and everything is fine on this end.

I'm wondering if you have installed the boxcars and cargo types, and if they are installed correctly?

Edit...I'm getting closer and closer to having a beta version complete...hopefully that resolves any problems since things are very stable at this end.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Other versions seem to be fine. I've probably installed something wrong. I'll wait for the beta, I think, and meanwhile I'll get on with making another map (from scratch this time).
Altoona+BeachCreek
Conductor

I'd just like to say that this itty, bitty, teeny tiny glitch does not concern me in the least. A\In fact, I kind of appreciate it, it gives me time to look at unprofitable trains and such before time starts.
"Train roll on, on down the line. Take me many miles from my home."