ICUS scenario

Discussion about reviews and strategies for user created scenarios made for RT3 version 1.05 and earlier.
RayofSunshine
CEO

ICUS scenario Unread post

Let me first make my comments, as I believe that this is a well created scenario. Terrain, concept, and imagination. The bonuses go well with the play of attaining cities, hauls, etc, to keep the revenue "rolling in".

However, although I do play scenarios with the combinations of LIP, PNW, and CBV, I usually do not have much success in attaining much in the way of medals. Such combinations bury me in trying to attain the goals. They just overwhelm the way I play. Sort of a 'Catch 22", as a player has to allot revenues to 3 different goals. Now I did manage to get 5 of 8 'credits', but felt short with only 1/2 the required amount for my PNW, of which was necessary for at least a BZ medal. I wil take that into account on a future attempt.

Overall, some of the more talented Tycoons will find this a great challenge, as there are lots of challenges. And I also do believe that they will find it an enjoyable scenario. :salute: {,0,}

OH, welcome aboard as a member and user creator Petunia (I hope I got the correct). *!*!*!