Question 2

General discussion about Railroad Tycoon II.
Orange46
Dispatcher

Question 2 Unread post

I see your problem with trying to get rid of the framework. I can't figure it out either. Further, I'm having scroling problems (normal for me), so I usually slow down the scroll speed. I can't figure out how to do that, so I'm just using the arrow keys. I haven't played RT2 since RT3 came out, and guess what, it's still a great game. I decided to start at the 1st campaign scenario to reaquaint myself and I already have a traffic jam on the only wooden bridge leading into Baltimore. It's great. I wonder when they will develop stone bridges. I forgot that you could string track in RT2, I thought that you had to do it piece by piece as in the original game and that, along with a bad mouse on my old pc, kept me from trying RT2 until now. I gave up on the old machine (too cheap to replace the mouse and it was in a too bright location, making it hard for me to see the screen, so i loaded my platinum on the new machine - much nicer.

Meanwhile, in the jungle, my nephew tracked down a jewel case version of RT3 - he looked all over Denver - for $10 so now I'll be tossed up between 2 games. Also, I looked all over my house for my Platinum disk to play it yesterday. Guess where I found it - already in the old pc![/code]