Pennsylvania maps

General discussion about Railroad Tycoon II.
Orange46
Dispatcher

Pennsylvania maps Unread post

I used a map included in either the gold or platinum version as the basis for PA Electric. The new Pennsylvania V. 3 map by Ray Allen that was just posted looks similar, although it is larger. Since I never knew who developed the map I used, I couldn't give credit to anyone. If anyone knows who originated that map, I would like to know. Of course, maybe they don't want anyone to know if they don't like what I did to their map. I developed my 3 RT2 scenarios before I discovered RT sites on the internet and they were purely for my enjoyment until I decided to share them here.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Unread post

This link might help ya' some.
Hawk
MrScott2007

Re: Pennsylvania maps Unread post

I just found this post. A long time ago I re-did the Pennsylvania map for RRT2. If anybody wants it, let me know. I don't think it was ever uploaded anywhere.
Gwizz
CEO

I would be interested.

You could just post it at the terminal.
MrScott2007

Ill post it here when I finish the RRT3 map I've been working on.
MrScott2007

I didn't forget about the RRT2 Pannsylvania map. When I went to my latest back-up DVD, the map wasn't there. I find it hard to believe that I thought I would never use RRT2 again. I spent a lot of hours working on that map. I'm sure that map is somewhere in this mess. When I find it, I'll post it.