This one's for Hawk..

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
pilot95

This one's for Hawk.. Unread post

As mentioned in the title, this one's for Hawk...Ok, so my friend has this weird laws app on his iPhone. He just updated it and we looked at the ones for Georgia. So, first, for Acworth, it says you have a law that you must own a rake. Weird, huh? Well guess what else. It says that in the entire state of Georgia (so this would include me!) you could get in trouble by the law for spitting on the sidewalk at night. Hmm, that's a bit absurd. Just thought I'd share. And, btw, do you own a rake? :P Any reasons on this one or comments as to whether they exist or not?!

And, just for randomness, in Alabama, you can be penalized by death for putting table salt on a railway. :shock: I wouldn't dare put !#2bits#! on it like many have done before! Maybe there's a reason for this too?
Beancounter
Watchman

Re: This one's for Hawk.. Unread post

Here's a website that lists stupid laws by state.

http://www.dumblaws.com/
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: This one's for Hawk.. Unread post

Nope! I don't own a rake. No need for one. I do have a shovel though. :mrgreen:

I guess that law is part of the neighborhood beautification program. I know you can't park a vehicle in your yard unless it can be parked on solid ground, like gravel. I guess good ol' mother earth isn't tough enough. ^**lylgh
Hawk