Close announcement>
If you need to contact an administrator about account activation (or resurrection)
the email address is: admin @ hawkdawg . com (remove the four blank spaces).
The activation emails should hopefully work now (have changed some settings).

I'm back

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
Polynesia Rail
Watchman

I'm back

Unread post by Polynesia Rail »

Hello folks!

I haven't been on here for a while now. I had lost interest in Railroad Tycoon 3. However, this forum was one of the best I've ever been in, so I decided to come back.

I haven't found any railroad game as good as RRT3 until now. In Railroad Tycoon 3, you are absolutely free to build your maps as you want (Mountains, Islands, everything you want) If anyone knows a game with better graphic with the same function, please tell me :)

I have another question: How can I patch my game on Vista? The trains always stop in the middle of the tracks and don't move anymore, and the game crashes quite often.

Greetings, David
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: I'm back

Unread post by nedfumpkin »

If you are able to play a map in Vista, then most likely you have either the 1.04beta exe, or you have the Vista Patch installed and you are playing 1.05 or 1.06. If not, then install the Vista Patch, and make sure everything is patched to the latest, either 1.05 or 1.06.

If you want something more of a challenge than RT3, then you should install Trainmaster. It will work well on Vista if you follow all the instructions for installing it.