Railway Empire 2

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
Orange46
Dispatcher

Railway Empire 2 Unread post

I have been trying to make a hard start and hopefully fun to manage version of this game. Unlike the RT family, there is no map editor and the game people don't seem to allow posts of saved games.

In my latest attempt at a slow start, I monkeyed with the cash to get a measly 77,608DM starting amount. It took me 5 years to get to the point where money was coming in too easily, but I had a nice working railroad with a very small number of routes and had a lot of fun micro manageing the trains, with lots of time for ride alongs. In prior versions I got rid of the early bonuses and tried not to use the later ones, but in this one I needed to use the bonuses to survive. I almost failed. but then uncle died and the cash from his stock allowed me to retire my last bond - the vig was getting really high. Unfortunately, the money is now flowing, and with no way to impose taxes or mandated dividends, as in many of my RT2/3 maps, I don't see myself going too much further with this idea. But, if any of you here wish to try this save game from the start, PM me here and I will send it to you.
Quality is Job 1.01