Railroad History teacher

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
Eb Zane
Watchman

Railroad History teacher Unread post

Seeing the talent and knowledge that is on this forum I would like to invite those that have interest to help to teach others about our point of interest.

http://www.simaqianstudio.com/forum/ind ... topic=2040

This is a link to a history forum and a thread on railroads. If your interested in History in general you should also find something of interest there.

Eb Zane
aka Primo Beer
MountainMan
Cat

Unread post

Unfriendly place. I am "not permitted" to even see what the forum looks like unless I register, apparently.

I not usually very interested in elitism.
AZ Rail Rat
Dispatcher

Unread post

I got to see enough to spark my interest to register. If you do though, don't expect it to be the warm environs like you are used to here. It get's a little brash at times. There are over 7,000 members with as many opinions and social skills as you might expect.

Got to REALLY watch out for this prick named Primo Beer (right Zane?). Also there's this idiot called FerroEquine who thinks he knows EVERYTHING and ain't afraid to tell you. :P :P :P

It covers ALL aspects of history, so you may have to hunt for railroad related items. After I survey more (there are over 100,000 posts), I might see how best to focus on some railraod threads.

Take a chance - jump on in! 8)
Eb Zane
Watchman

Unread post

MountainMan wrote:Unfriendly place. I am "not permitted" to even see what the forum looks like unless I register, apparently.
Of course you can check in with out registering :? . You can't post, but you can't do that on most forums

EZ
Eb Zane
Watchman

Unread post

Got to REALLY watch out for this prick named Primo Beer (right Zane?). Also there's this idiot called FerroEquine who thinks he knows EVERYTHING and ain't afraid to tell you.
You sure hit that one on the head. The way I hear it this Primo is a trained A==H=== and proud of it. {,0,}

EZ
Eb Zane
Watchman

Re: Railroad History teacher Unread post

Eb Zane wrote:Seeing the talent and knowledge that is on this forum I would like to invite those that have interest to help to teach others about our point of interest.

http://www.simaqianstudio.com/forum/ind ... topic=2040

This is a link to a history forum and a thread on railroads. If your interested in History in general you should also find something of interest there.

Eb Zane
aka Primo Beer
Here is an other link with trains in history, Mostly WWII

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... ght=trains

check around in the "other equipment" thread for more on trains/locs/roling stock etc.

Don't let the "Axis History" scare you off. This is straight history, nothing political.

EZ