Working on a new web site

Discussion of anything, within reason (no politics or religion, please).
MrScott1964
Brakeman

Working on a new web site Unread post

In recent days I've had a big falling out with the folks over at N3V Trainz. What I mean by a big falling out is that I found out that they ripped me off with Tane Kickstarter and when I question them about it, I was given an IP ban on their site. No more creating for Trainz.
That was the short version...
With that being said, I am switching over to making content for TS2021. I've dabbled a bit in it before so I semi know what I'm doing. I don't really know what I'm going to work as of yet, but you can bet I'll be cookin' up something good!
I did start a web page that will eventually have my new content on it. Who knows... maybe I might end up have some new RRT3 content on it.
I did make a page showing the model cars that I've been working on as a side project.
On the front page on the bottom I have an explanation of my exodus from Trainz. I will be adding information daily for a while so check back.
https://blackdiamondworkshop.weebly.com/
acorn_farmer_84
Brakeman

Re: Working on a new web site Unread post

Hi MrScott,

Mind if I ask how they ripped you off with the TANE Kickstarter?
I've just reinstalled Trainz 2019 over the past few days after a few years hiatus, so I'm curious to hear your views on N3V.

I tried visiting your site but it seems to give me a 404 error?
MrScott1964
Brakeman

Re: Working on a new web site Unread post

acorn_farmer_84 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 pm Hi MrScott,

Mind if I ask how they ripped you off with the TANE Kickstarter?
I've just reinstalled Trainz 2019 over the past few days after a few years hiatus, so I'm curious to hear your views on N3V.

I tried visiting your site but it seems to give me a 404 error?
Sorry for the late reply as I don't come to these forums very often. I don't create content anymore for Trainz. This is due to many reasons. The main reason is that it is no longer worth it to take all the time necessary to create content for Trainz since the PBR standards have been introduced. Then you give all that hard work over to N3V by uploading it on the download station. Another reason is that there is no support from Trainz community members. So many have asked me to make content for them, and I did. How ever when I need help these same people are nowhere to be found.

For my kickstarter donation I was supposed to be with the beta group. However I was kicked out when I complained about Zec Murphy and his buddy attacking me and banning me on the forums. I then created a new username (BlackDiamond1964) so I could used the new name with TANE when it came out. With that new username I created about 300 items that are on the DLStation. When dingbat Zec discovered who I was He IP banned me from the Trainz forums...yet my content stayed on the DLStation. If they followed the rules, My content should be taken off. The N3V staff will treat you like crap if you don't praise them for their work, They are unable to take any criticism or handle the truth that Zec is a man-child and should of been fired for what was done to me. They are scum as far as I'm concerned. TRS2019 was my last N3V Program. I'm thinking about moving all my content to Train Simulator Classic. My web site was taken down and I'm moving on, but not with Trainz.