Money, Money, Money Translation

A private forum for those folks working on patches for RRT3.
Elite Marksman
Watchman

Money, Money, Money Translation

Unread post by Elite Marksman »

I remembered a post somewhere about someone asking for the breifing and victory conditions for Money, Money, Money -- The Depression, over at The Terminal

Goal: 1990
Fred Flodder was elected as the new President of the United States. His first action in office delegates you to open the country with your new railroad company.
“Death is for nothing,” said the President.
“I want to be involved in the gains; therefore, the condition is that your company must have a Company Book Value of $300,000,000 by the end of 1935.”
“If you company does not meet this condition, a convention will punish you by fining you $100,000,000!”
“By the end of 1940, you have the time and opportunity to everything in the right [unintelligible]. After that I will confiscate your company because of inability!”
“Subsequently, I will fire* you and seek myself a more capable manager!”

Victory Conditions: (Difficulty = Normal)
Bronze:
Be a gentleman and gain $300,000,000 in Company Book Value by the end of 1935.
Silver:
Bronze, but until beginning of 1935 plus $50,000,000 in personal wealth.
Gold:
Silver, but the everything by 1935.

NOTE: I am not sure about the differences between silver and gold.
NOTE 2: the unintelligible is because html does not support umlauts and the text was copied directly from the game to a post on “The Terminal” without first changing the umlauts to letters only.

*Interpreted. Literally it means “to personally unbutton you with pleasure at the nearest tree,” an idiom that does not translate.

There may be a few mistakes, but I think I got the general idea of the breifing.

If there are any other maps you would like translated from German feel free to pm me.

EDIT: Forgot to post the translation.
EDIT 2: Hawk, could you throw this in the RRT3 General forum? That's where this was supposed to go.