DSP&P4 & 6

Scenario reviews, strategies, problems, and play technique.
RayofSunshine
CEO

DSP&P4 & 6 Unread post

Okay fellas,

I have to get you to scratch you brain for a result.

I went to the Terminal, and read all the entries, but did not read a clue as to ""how to get thru the 'unassessible track grid'. I tried to run an operations from both Denver and Pueblo, but still could not access thru that track zone. Evidently it is possible per the remarks made in the Terminal. Guess I like things simple and not too good at puzzles.

Ray of Sunshine
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Re: DSP&P4 & 6 Unread post

Is this Denver, South Park and Pacific? If so. it needs Second Century which I don't have. Does anybody know where it can be downloaded?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Here's one place you can get it for $13.99 USD.

http://www.amazon.com/Railroad-Tycoon-2 ... B00001SHON

Here's another place for $4.99 USD.

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MA ... CACHE_ID=0

I would go for the Platinum version. That's the latest.
Hawk
RayofSunshine
CEO

Yes Grandma,

I believe that is the railroads involved. There is a 3rd one, and possibly the original which is called Durango. And Durango uses the same railways.

I run all my RRT2 scenarios in the Platinum Edition, even though I have the Gold Edition with the Second Century version.

Ray of Sunshine
RayofSunshine
CEO

So Grandma Ruth, and anyone else,

Have you come to any conclusion as to how a player gets across that territorial/boundary line?

I have played with the rest of the map, and have not really found any other problem. Now I will go back to the Terminal, as someone there had played, and evidently didn't have a problem. Better mind than mine, and see if I can get some lead or answers from that/those players.

Hate to just put the scenario in moth-balls or inventory, without getting some reason for not being able to get some answer.

Ray of Sunshine