Williamsport Lumber Baron

Scenario reviews, strategies, problems, and play technique.
RayofSunshine
CEO

Williamsport Lumber Baron Unread post

Okay Maddog,
Just to let you know that your efforts and endeavors of creative imagination is not in vain. There are members who still play the RT2 Edition, although the thread of RT is drastically leaning to the RT3 Edition. And even many are into the Trainmaster creation, and I assume that these will lessen, if ever RT4 will be an improvement.

Anyway, and although I am into either testing or playing all the new scenarios which Sugus has translated from German to English, I will make the effort to switch to your WLB, so as to refresh my memory on RT2 operations.

Hope you continue to lend you talent in the RT2 scenarios, and possibly you can reprogram them into the RT3.

:salute: {,0,} !*th_up*!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Williamsport Lumber Baron Unread post

Just to let you know that Maddog is not a member here. He hangs out over at The Terminal, where all the RT2 crowd hangs out.
Hawk
RayofSunshine
CEO

Re: Williamsport Lumber Baron Unread post

Okay Hawk,
And a thanks for the info as well as a Happy New Year to you and any Members who may yet scan this thread.

Plus a comment in addition that playing this scenario brought back memories of Members who spent many hours of enjoyment playing the Edition. Also a reminder of how the RT3 Edition has enhanced Tycoon.

It took me an amount of time to reminder the process of playing. Some facets of the operation took longer than some, but had an enjoyable time in the endeavor to win the challenges. The challenges being within reason, although I only played it in the Medium range. And now that the scenario is "available" I will try the other levels to see what the difference.

In my search through my scenario inventory, I also ran across a German creation, Ruhrgebiet. Will check with Sugus to see if he would want to get involved to translate it into English.

Anyway, I hope that other RT2 members/players will find it as enjoyable as me. :salute: !*th_up*!