Wemyss Private railway

Historical topics from around the world.
Chasmich

Wemyss Private railway Unread post

The Wemyss Private Railway was used to transport coal from the Wemyss Coal Company's mines to the docks at Methil in the Fife region of Scotland.It has now Gone But with Google Earth you can actually See where the old route went. Which I am gonna research on the Wemyss Private Railway line..What trains were used..coal box carraiges etc were used. I have some Pictures of the area but need help on how to Mod a train or make one and the coal wagons.. I know that they were Red with white W R letters but how do you make one up for RRT III? Any Help would be grateful and Help to where do I Start...lol Ty **!!!**
Altoona+BeachCreek
Conductor

Re: Wemyss Private railway Unread post

Modding locomotives on RRT3 seems to be something reserved for the elite few. I've asked a couple times if anyone who knows how to could teach me a little, but gotten no response. It is possible though, and there are a select few locomotives which are genuinely excellent in detail. Apparently, it has something to do with hex codes, cus you now, somehow numbers translate to a 3D representation in a video game :lol: Be that as it may or not be that, that is the way it is or isn't. At least, that's what I'm told. Anyway, good luck! Sorry I can't actually help you with anything, but I didn't want you to be left with no response at all like me. And, since you look new here, (*!!wel
"Train roll on, on down the line. Take me many miles from my home."
JFMarvelous
Watchman

Re: Wemyss Private railway Unread post

I can't do them myself, but if you look in your RRT3 folder you should find a folder called (User Reskinning Tools) The readme in the folder has instructions on how to use it.