Close announcement>
If you need to contact an administrator about account activation (or resurrection)
the email address is: admin @ hawkdawg . com (remove the four blank spaces).

CSI Toronto

Historical topics from around the world.
nedfumpkin
CEO

CSI Toronto

Unread post by nedfumpkin »

Knowing that we all do that a lot of Canadian television is basically lower grade US televsion, and whereas in the US there is CSI Morpheus, where a former exotic dancer in stillettos orders around Mr. Red Pill/Blue Pill, or CSI Lt. Dan, where Forest Gump's former war mate bests Batman for keeping Gotham safe, or of course, CSI Horatio, with hummers and beach babes and all crimes are solved the day they are committed....alas in Canada we have the Murdoch Mysteries, where bicycles replace hummers, bowlers replace sunglasses, and calico covers the high-heeled boots of the the coroner.....

but...we get steam locos....

http://site.citytv.com/murdochmysteries ... 7057186001

They've managed to secure TH&B steamer as can be seen in the episode with the crop circles, and martians.

Another interesting fact is that when they dug the tunnel that is a block from my place to get into the station in Hamilton, they discovered wooly mammoth fossils because this area was a migratory route for the beasts. (when I create the scenario, I'll include all this information with more detail)