Civil War Events

Stop by here for help with RRT3 Editor problems and tips.
ljn
Hobo

Civil War Events Unread post

I have added to one of my website a 5 page list of Time line events for the Civil War. I am adding some them as events to the map I have been working on.

I have to reverted back to 1.05 level for the map as many may not be running it yet. We can always upgrade it to 1.06 later.

The link is

RR3 Editor Events Data

This website does not use it monthly allotment, so it is a good place to store some info.

Then many links on the 5 pages will take you to a more detailed level.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Unread post

What? No mention of the Great Locomotive Chase? :lol: Just kidding. The page looks good. !*th_up*!
Hawk
ljn
Hobo

Old Dog Learning new tricks Unread post

Hi Hawk

I tried to publish it as a web page for those that do not have Excel. It did not lend it self to sorting so I hope the 5 pages each in date order will work for most.

If anyone needs it as a .xls file they can email me and I will send it out.

I use Excel a lot but not for websites. I also do not use Word for them. If you look at the files in notepad they are code pigs, files are sometimes 30% larger then if they were written in notepad.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Unread post

Tell me about the 'code pigs'. :roll: The stats pages I created in Excel and converted to HTML are probably 4 times the size then if I would have created them in HTML to begin with, but at the time I made those stats pages I didn't know how to create that complex of a age in HTML (I do now though).
If you'd like I can take a stab at converting them to HTML. It's not that difficult really. It's all in the tables. :wink:

Edit 1: I see you have a link to an Excel Viewer on tha main page. That's cool. :)
Hawk