BAD BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!!!

Questions and comments specific to Version 1.06
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: BAD BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!!! Unread post

Don't use the crack for diskless RT3...use the files I sent you.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

nedfumpkin wrote:Don't use the crack for diskless RT3...use the files I sent you.
I think we need to coordinate a little better. I didn't know you sent him anything. ;-)
We don't want to confuse him.
Hawk
gismoskip
Brakeman

Hawk wrote:
nedfumpkin wrote:Don't use the crack for diskless RT3...use the files I sent you.
I think we need to coordinate a little better. I didn't know you sent him anything. ;-)
i don't need anything other than the vista fix - i have vista now ;-)
gismoskip, current RT3 player working on the maps of tomorrow for RT3. better belive it.
gismoskip
Brakeman

gismoskip wrote:
Hawk wrote: I think we need to coordinate a little better. I didn't know you sent him anything. ;-)
i don't need anything other than the vista fix - i have vista now ;-)
ok, how should i install RT3 with vista? like: Cd verson, CtC, 1.05, vista fix, and 1.06? or do i need to install it differently?
gismoskip, current RT3 player working on the maps of tomorrow for RT3. better belive it.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

gismoskip wrote: ok, how should i install RT3 with vista? like: Cd verson, CtC, 1.05, vista fix, and 1.06? or do i need to install it differently?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2131
Hawk
gismoskip
Brakeman

Hawk wrote:
gismoskip wrote: ok, how should i install RT3 with vista? like: Cd verson, CtC, 1.05, vista fix, and 1.06? or do i need to install it differently?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2131
nvm, it's working now - i don't get one thing though - i installed another 1.05 vista fix(not the one on this site, this one didn't work), and all my other patches disappeared! and it runned . . . . i have no idea what made it work, but it did. so, i'm going to install the patches and see if it runs - i hope it does.