V1.06 and beyond ... some things I'd like to see

Questions and comments specific to Version 1.06
Shamough
Conductor

V1.06 and beyond ... some things I'd like to see Unread post

1. A list of UNOWNED industries, that can be viewed and bought without having to leave the list.

2. Unowned industries are a bright gold or silver on the map when a 'TOGGLE KEY' is used.

3. A TOGGLE to turn OFF DAY/NIGHT and leave it in BRIGHT DAY.

4. Use 64 bit integers for all $$$. Having my $$$ go negative and positive when I have over $2B is annoying. Also the game gets sloppy when the RR goes negative with over $2B and seriously messes wid me finances.

5. Terrain modifiers IN THE FRICKIN GAME to be used to lay track and modify cities so a station can be built where it needs to be built. Should have $$$ consequences when used.

6. Fix the track layer ... I'm really tired of needing to lay a 55 mile track to start a "Y" only to have to come back in a second and bulldoze 99.9% of it.
Card carrying member of the original RailRoad Flat Earth Society.

If it ain't flat it ain't flat enough!
Stoker
Engineer

Re: V1.06 and beyond ... some things I'd like to see Unread post

Hi Shamough. I think pretty much all RT3 players agree with your wish list, and the reason none of them have been adopted is that all of them require changing the game engine, which nobody has managed to do, except for the limited addition of some math functions in 1.06.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke