Thunder Valley Map

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
Thunder Mnt RR
Hobo

Thunder Valley Map Unread post

Hello every one recently ive started working my first rt3 map. Called Thunder Valley which of course goes without saying that it will be a hard map to play but if i tweek it a bit it might be vary easy as well. This map will be based on my own Design instead of altering an exsisting map. The Map size will be Exactly Rt3 Rgulation Meaning that it will be exactly 409,95. the map itself would include my Railroad (Thunder Mnt RR) the map will also include one bay and one channel if you have any ideas on what you would want to se let me know and ill add it.
Thunder Mnt. RR
Sugus
Engineer

Re: Thunder Valley Map Unread post

(*!!wel aboard TMRR - it's nice to read from new map creators!

But now, I'm impatiently waiting for 'Thunder Valley' ...
There's no business like RT business ...
edbangor
Dispatcher

Great news. New maps are always welcome, and being original it would show up just how bad my geograhy knowledge is. ^**lylgh
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
Thunder Mnt RR
Hobo

well you guys wont have to wait vary long because im like half way done on it ::!**!
Thunder Mnt. RR
Thunder Mnt RR
Hobo

UPDATE on Thunder Valley Map Unread post

Hey every one its Thunder Mnt RR again with an update on my first map so far evey thing looks good and the land setup pretty deasent as of right now i have half of the citys created and named i have everything labled mountains have been altered slightly rivers have been made and labled so i shold have the mabe done and emailed to hawk for posting by the end of next week !*th_up*!
Thunder Mnt. RR
edbangor
Dispatcher

Re: UPDATE on Thunder Valley Map Unread post

That's great news as I'm running out of new maps to play, and if that happens, I'll end up having to work on my new on instead.

That said I've always found that creating the land of the map is the quick and fun part. It's trying to work out why the events don't work in the way I think that should that always takes the time and a fair amount of... !hairpull!
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
Sugus
Engineer

edbangor wrote: I'm running out of new maps to play, and if that happens, I'll end up having to work on my new on instead.
I hope you do so, because I'm impatiently waiting for great maps like Edland!
There's no business like RT business ...
Thunder Mnt RR
Hobo

another update on Thunder Valley map Unread post

ok well keeping you updated on the maps progress ive had to change the map a bit so that it works with what im doing ive also added another territory to the map called Arcaidia so it should be useful to you guys during gameplay since it will be a major industrial spot with that said the territory will heavily supply coal,iron,lumber,logs,ect so expect to have full coal trains and stuff so industry in that region will bring high profit to your company (which is the default company already assinged) so thats it for me ill keep you guys posted as progress goes on
Thunder Mnt. RR