Class 50 Hoover

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
bombardiere
Dispatcher

Class 50 Hoover

Unread post by bombardiere »

I open this topic to promote the latest engine to roll out from Bombardiere’s engine shop. I continue with British Rails theme and the result was Class 50 Hoover. But not only a new engine, but three skins for it. And these are available for downloading at the extras page.

I was curious to see if I could make extra skins for new engines, and presto I succeeded. So the result was four different skin textures for this engine. All typical British Rails colour schemes for 70’s and 80’s. Nice, although I have to admit that I cheated. The nose is from a photograph I found on the net, and side textures are from different Hornby 00 Scale model trains!!!! :twisted: Works surprising well.

And the body of East-German Class 132 looks quite similar than Class 50. Well expect the nose. It would require some adjusting, but I am not there yet.

For those who like British trains I have good news. Third instalment is almost ready. Four engines are ready and fifth is looking for an inspiration. When that on comes, I can’t say…