Missing some skins

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
ostlandr
Brakeman

Missing some skins Unread post

I seem to be missing some skins for the GP35 and GP7. They are on my laptop (which crashes when I run RRT3 for more than a few minutes {Vista}). I was looking for them on the site, but no luck. If anybody knows what file they would be in I can copy that file from the laptop to this PC and have my own paint scheme when I play Age of Steam V: Phoenix Rising.
Watch this space for Equus Ferrius Corporation's website! Soon to build biomass fueled steam locomotives, and lease a short line. We're going for it!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Missing some skins Unread post

I'm guessing you've already looked in the New Engines and the Re-Skins sections of the Xtras section of the RT3 section of the site.
Hawk
ostlandr
Brakeman

Yep. I'll try picking out every .PK4 that has "GP7" or "GP3x" in the file name on the laptop, and compare them to the PC. Will share the results here, if that's okay.
Watch this space for Equus Ferrius Corporation's website! Soon to build biomass fueled steam locomotives, and lease a short line. We're going for it!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

ostlandr wrote:Will share the results here, if that's okay.
Of course. :salute:
Hawk
ostlandr
Brakeman

Here you go! I could have sworn I downloaded these from H&B, but anyway here they are. If anybody really wants the "beauty shot" jpegs, let me know and I will post those also.
Attachments
GP35 skins.zip.zip
GP35 reskins
(4.06 MiB) Downloaded 198 times
GP7 skins.zip.zip
GP7 reskins
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 208 times
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I think those skins might have come from the now defunct Railroad Tycoon Info site. Here's a couple of zips I have from that site that I forgot about and never did add to the archives here.
Attachments
GP35_CN.zip
(179.66 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
GP7_CN.zip
(191.29 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
GP_35_Pack.zip
(7.66 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
GP_7_Pack.zip
(5.79 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
Hawk