RRT3 1.05 Patch Changes

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
rrt3rookie
Hobo

RRT3 1.05 Patch Changes Unread post

I recently installed the 1.05 patch and am noticing some game differences. I can't seem to find any information on what changes the 1.05 patch made.

One example seems to be when a commodity produced by an industry is in oversupply, the industry stops producing the product. I had a lumber mill that was producing the max and making big bucks. Then it started making less and less and eventually started losing money. Logs were piled up at the mill but no lumber was being produced. Upon investigation, 2 other lumber mills had sprung up and a significant area around the mills was red for lumber demand. I sold the mill, then about a year later it was making the max again. Lo and behold, the other 2 mills had disappeared from the map leaving it as the only lumber mill in the area. If this was a tweak done in 1.05, it is realistic, I just wasn't expecting it as prior to the 1.05 install, industries kept cranking out the product as long as it was supplied with what it needed.
Blackhawk
CEO

Re: RRT3 1.05 Patch Changes Unread post

As far as I know that's not a change made with RT3, that's just something that will occasionally happen in the game.

From the history file in the RT3 folder, the version 1.05 changes are as follows:

1. Fixed a multiplayer crash bug inadvertantly introduced in patch 1.04.
2. Resolved the bug that could cause trains to slow to 1 m.p.h. sometimes when approaching stations and/or service towers.
3. Fixed a bug that would cause industries with 2 possible inputs (i.e. textile mill), to produce at only half of their targeted rate, even when supplied with both inputs.