USA Long Term Scenario?

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
Texas Historian
Cat

USA Long Term Scenario? Unread post

I am interested in playing a long-term campaign in the USA starting in, say, 1830, and lasting until c. 1990 or so. Is this possible in sandbox mode? Or perhaps it isn't *that* difficult to setup with the editor? Or perhaps someone has already made such a scenario? I looked through the maps section but didn't see anything that quite fit that description.

Thanks in advance!
Stoker
Engineer

Re: USA Long Term Scenario? Unread post

There was one made by Orange46? ( I think) . I believe it was called "USA through the ages" or something of that nature. Was a very long term scenario.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke
Texas Historian
Cat

Ahh, I found it- North America through the Ages. Thanks for the steer! It looks like a fun one! !$th_u$!
AZ Rail Rat
Dispatcher

Try AZRR (Arizona Railroads) or NAZRR (Northern Arizona Railroads) !!clap!!
Ferroequines UNITE!!!

http://azrailrat.com/
RayofSunshine
CEO

Well USA thru the Ages are just 1 of many long term scenarios. AZRats are very interesting, however, any one of AROPS scenarios cover such a time duration, although they usually start in the 1860s, but have a time duration into the mid 1900s. Instead of playing in the "sandbox", you could find a lot of enjoyment in just playing the "EASY" level. Good Luck with your endeavors. :salute: {,0,}