Close announcement>
If you need to contact an administrator about account activation (or resurrection)
the email address is: admin @ hawkdawg . com (remove the four blank spaces).

Rainbow Box

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Rainbow Box

Unread post by nedfumpkin »

I'm going to be finished making a set of multi-coloured boxcars for Trainmaster tomorrow night. At the same time, I'm making them compatible with 1.05 and 1.06.

They are divided into either 5 or 6 eras depending on the car.

Brown - 6 eras, the last two are jumbo boxcars. Actually the default from the D era.

Brune - 6 Eras, same as Brown but last two cars are 50 ft boxcars (stock car which is a bit smaller than the D era box car)

Blue - 6 Eras, same cars as Brune - but in blue.

Oranj - same as Blue but orange

Red - 5 eras with the "A" era dropped off. The A era here covers both the A and B era and it goes up to E. This is used for Explosives and Ammunition which aren't available until after 1845.

Stake Red - A tarp covered stake car with wood sides in 5 eras for hauling wool and cotton

Stake Grn - Same as above, but in a green hue.

-----

In TM the scheme is set for Machinery in Orange, foodstuff in Blue, kabooms in red, and the other stuff split between the browns. The stake cars are red for wool, cotton and hides, but green for corn and hemp.

If you're wondering about soem of the names, it is easier to use the same length in names to save typing when copying oodles of files and I got lazy.

----

Some pics are below, but I set up a system based on what I think should be for 1.06 and 1.05, but I am open to suggestions as to what cargo goes in which car.
Attachments
box2.JPG
box1.jpg