RT3 still available in stores

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
Canadian Viking
Brakeman

RT3 still available in stores Unread post

I haven't seen RT3 in any store in western Canada for a long time. I wanted to buy a 2nd copy months ago, and ending up buying it (just the cd only) on the internet as I couldn't find it any where else. But I was in northern Idaho last week and took my wife to a Target store, as I knew she would appreciate the clothing selection and prices there. Wandering through the software section I was surprised to see about 10 copies of Railroad Tycoon 3! From the size of the box (they were sealed) it appeared that the game came with the printed manuals too. !*th_up*! Hope people are still discovering this game, or passing it on to others who will enjoy it.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: RT3 still available in stores Unread post

I found several copies of it at Target also. I bought two, just in case someone needs a copy and can't find it.
The copies I bought were just the cd's, and only one, but I opened one and it looks like they just eliminated all the unnecessary stuff that caused the original to require 2 cd's. The disks I bought do include the Map Builder but not the game demos of Monopoly Tycoon and whatever else was on there.
As best as I can tell these are not Atari releases. I still have both cd's and I paid $10.00 each for them.
Hawk
AZ Rail Rat
Dispatcher

I always check Wal*Marts in the East Valley (Phoenix) stores, looking for Rail Sim. Have not seen RRT3 or Railroads (understandable) for MONTHS! Have yet to see the US version of Rail Sim either. Guess it has yet to meet the Wal*Mart pricing standard. :-D
Ferroequines UNITE!!!

http://azrailrat.com/
nedfumpkin
CEO

Try e-bay....they have all kinds of copies...all sealed and everything.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

As I mentioned, if someone needs a copy I have two that I can let you have for $10.00 each.

I bought them with the thought in mind of giving them away to someone that donated to help keep this forum and web site going, but eventually decided against that idea, so now I have two copies that I don't need.
It seems too that every time I'm in Target (my wife likes to go there. She's a window/price shopper) they have several copies on the discount rack.
Hawk
canis39
Brakeman

I found a copy at Target as well (in Northern Virginia). I believe it was in the Jewel Case Games section.
like fantasy football? check out Goal Line Blitz! http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=28815200'
visit my mini city: http://salt-rock.myminicity.com/