The adventures of a novice scenario maker.

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Re: The adventures of a novice scenario maker. Unread post

Gumboots wrote:It'd be good if you could make it play Ride of the Valkryies during the bombing raids. ^**lylgh

"I love the smell of Amatol in the morning"
That I don't think is possible unless someone makes a song event trigger.
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Well it's been quite awhile since I last posted here. Well first off some bad news. My computer decided that the Trainmaster Version of RRT3 is a virus and no matter what I do it won't stop believing that so the whole plan of switching it to TM is out. Still I got some more of the bombing raids done and i'm starting to work on making some territory for some more historical events. Also after debating it over and over I will include the transport of the Jews. Please note that while it's a touchy subject I can't ignore it considering the type of scenario i'm making. Now i'm not going to make it an objective you have to complete to win so you don't have to do it but it's there if curiosity ever hits. I'll post more later but for now I need sleep.
Blackhawk
CEO

What file in the TM version is your virus program saying a virus? Also what virus program are you running?
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Blackhawk wrote:What file in the TM version is your virus program saying a virus? Also what virus program are you running?
I think it was the EXE itself. As for my virus program i'm using Avast.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

You should be able to add the TM exe to the Avast safe/ignore/exclude list (whatever it's called in Avast).
Hawk