New RR web site

Discussion of Pop Top's last release of RRT.
RayofSunshine
CEO

New RR web site Unread post

My son happened to find this web site in a search. It is called "Rail Nation Intl". I know there was some mention of a new web site being created, with a mention of a "later date" of when it would be actually activated. I don't know if this is the creation involved, but this is a new game.

Now I have not included the web site address, as I don't like to download or forward stuff of which I am not familiar.

From what I could conclude from my checking, it is similar to that of Hawk's web site, with the exception that it is really "international", as a player can select any one of the many "languages or countries" of which he is a citizen.

Just a comment for any one who is interested and want to get involved. :salute: {,0,}
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: New RR web site Unread post

Are you talking about the free browser based game called Rail Nation - http://www.railnation.us/ and it's international forum - http://forum.rail-nation.com/forum.php ?
Hawk
RayofSunshine
CEO

Yup. And I see that I don't have to download the 'address', as you have it in your thread. Maybe it has been around for a time, but I don't do much of any internet searching, but thought I would bring it to the attention of any one who might know of its existence, as well as have played it. :salute: {,0,}
Hawk
The Big Dawg

That was the first I've heard of it, but I don't play those on-line games.
Hawk
Altoona+BeachCreek
Conductor

There's another copy-paste game called TrainStation as well.
"Train roll on, on down the line. Take me many miles from my home."
larrysw
Hobo

I tried this out. It's a mess!!!! :shock: