Hey

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Butler

Hey Unread post

Hello, you can call me Butler. My father in law is an engineer for CSX. I am a railfan in the digital world, computer games about trains. I have been out of the loop for several years. Now I am a poor sap trying to get RRT3 to work on a Vista laptop with an Nvidia card. 5 trys later still no luck but I'll keep trying.

Thanks for such a great site!
WPandP
Engineer

Re: Hey Unread post

Glad you found this site - you might actually be able to find enough help here to get RRT3 working on that laptop! Sorry to hear you got stuck with Vista.

Even if you don't succeed there, you'll find that we're a friendly bunch and we enjoy sharing our opinions - it's a great little corner of the web! Welcome aboard.
=Winchester, Paston & Portsmouth=
====== We Provide Pride! ======
Hawk
The Big Dawg

There's a couple threads on this board dealing with getting RT3 running on Vista. Hopefully they'll help some.

(*!!wel Aboard! (0!!0)
Hawk
coruscate
Dispatcher

I pulled if off, but apparently I don't have the video card in question that causes all the problems.

Come to think of it, I may have been offered it when I bought the computer lol

Welcome!
proudcanadian
Conductor

Just a friendly (*!!wel from your neighborhood Proud Canadian. :-D
Hope you can get RRT3 to run on Vista!

Again, welcome and enjoy!
I don't drive a dogsled to work, I don't live in an igloo, and we're the SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!
Polynesia Rail
Watchman

Welcome here and have a nice time in the forum!!! :-D A member of my family lived in Fort McMurray 20 years ago!!! 8-)