Lo' all !

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Staug

Lo' all ! Unread post

Hello, all !

Here's Staug from Bordeaux...wine's country !
32 years old, Sytem administrator, my obbies are Computers, Photography, Bodyboard, and computer games...
I'm not realy an hardcore-gamer even a railroadfan...
My favorites games are :
Simcity 2k
Simcity 4.. so nice !
Capitalism 2.. so addictive !
PizzaTycoon... so fun !
&
Railroad Tycoon 2... very good game, lot of time spent on it..
And of course Railroad Tycoon 3...playing for hours & hours..again & again...

I've founded this website via google, thanks for all the work, maps... & the very interresting board... :-)

c'ya !
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Lo' all ! Unread post

(*!!wel aboard Staug.
Good to see a new fan.

Make yourself at home. We're a pretty friendly bunch here, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. (0!!0)
Hawk
WPandP
Engineer

Welcome to the forum!

It's fine if you're not as hardcore as some of the rest of us... I'm not all that hardcore in terms of playing RRT3 to the extent that I rake in millions of dollars and proceed to buy out every competitor; rather, I mostly just like to get trains rolling. But I am definitely hardcore about railroads as a subject! I'm trying to channel that hobby/interest into something enjoyable for others, and this forum is the place to share it. I've made three N&W engines thus far, and I figured that, while there may not be a bunch of people out there eager for N&W locomotives in particular, people will actually appreciate the craftsmanship that I put into something that I care about. In other words, go full steam ahead on the things I am passionate about, and others will enjoy the quality that results.

So, I'm hoping you'll contribute your own passion(s) and enliven us all! What kind of photography do you engage in? Do you have any online portfolio to share? When you list Computers as a hobby, do you mean hardware or software, or both? Have you ever attempted making a game mod - or would that interest you? Just a bunch of probing questions to get the ball rolling.
=Winchester, Paston & Portsmouth=
====== We Provide Pride! ======
thegrindre
Engineer

Welcome! I'm the Trainz guy around here, that's with a Z, btw. Need any help or advise, just ask.
I looked up your, Capitalism 2, game and it looks like too much real work to have any fun with. LOL
I was pretty deep into Sim City 4 myself for awhile but it, too was too much work to have any fun with. LOL

Now, it's just Trainz running around a track...

(0!!0)
a.k.a. Rick

At my age, 'Happy Hour' is a nap...
proudcanadian
Conductor

Greetings from the Great White North! :-D

There's pretty much everything Railroad Tycoon on this site, so look around, and if you don't find it, there'll always be someone to answer your questions.

Again, welcome and enjoy!
I don't drive a dogsled to work, I don't live in an igloo, and we're the SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!
coruscate
Dispatcher

Hello!
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

G'dday
Gwizz
CEO

Dobraoutra