Hi!

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
seatrainlink

Hi! Unread post

Hello, I have been playing Railroad Tycoon for a long time and I thought I would register on this site so I could discuss things relating to the game. I really appreciate the fact that this site is well-maintained and hasn't gone down the 404 hole like all those other sites. I am in the process of trying out the 1.06 patch so hopefully all goes well. Thanks!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hi! Unread post

(*!!wel aboard SeaTrain. Hope you find this site useful and informative.

Make yourself at home. We're a bunch of pretty good folks around here, as symbolized by my avatar, which is a symbol that was used by the hobos of the 20's & 30's in the US to let other hobos know 'there's good people here'.
Hawk
edbangor
Dispatcher

Welcome seatrainlink, I'm sure you'll find 1.06 as addictive as the rest of us have, and then, once you've tried out all the new scenarios that use it, perhaps you can move on to the Trainmaster mod.... just don't blame us when you don't have time for anyting else. ^**lylgh
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
nedfumpkin
CEO

edbangor wrote: just don't blame us when you don't have time for anyting else. ^**lylgh
Like what?...oh yeah...domestic chores....gotta clean the kitchen and bathroom this weekend...cutting into my train time seriously. :)

Hi Sea Train....Yeah...your just in time as Trainmaster is nearing completion and some maps are being created....you will not escape the allure....now you too can have neighbourhood nuclear superiority. :)
Beancounter
Watchman

Hi seatrainlink,

Welcome aboard!

BC
Sugus
Engineer

(*!!wel seatrainlink
I'm sure you will feel really well within this great forum! And - don't hesitate to create your own new RT3 maps, because we all are impatiently waiting for them.
There's no business like RT business ...
OilCan
Engineer

Hawk wrote: ....as symbolized by my avatar, which is a symbol that was used by the hobos of the 20's & 30's in the US to let other hobos know 'there's good people here'.
I swear Hawk, if I find this symbol scrawled on my front door expect a PM from me ;-)

Welcome to the forum seetrainlink. What's the story behind your username?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

OilCan wrote:I swear Hawk, if I find this symbol scrawled on my front door expect a PM from me ;-)
^**lylgh Maybe you should call the cops first.
Hawk
KevinL
Dispatcher

OilCan wrote:Welcome to the forum seetrainlink. What's the story behind your username?
See Train. See Train Link. Link, Train, Link. ^**lylgh ^**lylgh

Computer: 3.2GHz i3, 6.0GB Ram, 1.5TB HD, Win7, RRT3:1.06, SMRR:1.10
Currently playing: RRT3 - Campaign Scenerios
Currently creating: RRT3 - Southwest scenerio