Hello

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
blitz66

Hello Unread post

Hey Everyone,

I use to play the original RRT waay back in the day when I was in my young teens. I had a multi pack from Micro Prose that had four games on one disk; RRT, Civilization, Silent Hunter and a Stealth Bomber (I think) simulator I cannot remember the name of. I use to spend countless hours playing the original RRT, but as the years went on, I drifted away from the series.

I have always been a Sid fan, and I've spent a lot of time with the Civilization series and all its expansions.

I recently purchased Railroads! from Gamersgate, because it was on sale for 5 bucks. I played it for a couple hours and although I found it great fun, and I enjoyed the cool graphics, I immediately began craving something more in-depth and on a larger scale.

I found RRT and a Vista fix for it, bought it off Steam, and boom! here I am! RRT is a fantastic game.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello Unread post

(*!!wel aboard!

Hopefully you'll find everything you need here in the forums and on the site.

Make yourself at home and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. :salute:
Hawk
blitz66

Thanks!

One question I have is whether or not a Canadian Rail Scenario is included in the game or through any community made map mods.

I've only gotten as far as the first couple European scenarios in RRT3 so forgive me if there is one included in the game further down the tracks.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Welcome aboard...
Hawk
The Big Dawg

You could look in the North America section of the archives. ;-)

http://hawkdawg.com/rrt/rrt3/map_arch/rt3_n_am.htm

I believe you'll find some user made maps for Canada.
Hawk
nedfumpkin
CEO

blitz66 wrote:Thanks!

One question I have is whether or not a Canadian Rail Scenario is included in the game or through any community made map mods.

I've only gotten as far as the first couple European scenarios in RRT3 so forgive me if there is one included in the game further down the tracks.

War Effort is a Canadian map, it's in the campaigns.

PS...since I am Canadian too, I tend to make a lot of canuck stuff.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Hi Blitz, and welcome! Though it's so long since I've been here I feel like a newbie myself! You'll find some good Canada games, never fear.
blitz66

Thanks,

Ok, I have another question.

I've been scouring the internets for the past few days, but do any of you fine people know where I can buy a digital download of MSTS (if it is still even available)?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

You could try EBay or Amazon, but if they want more than $10. it's too much. You can still get MSTS on the discount rack in some stores for $9.99.

I don't think MSTS was ever available as a digital download. Only on cd's.

It looks like there's a couple of auctions going on at EBay for MSTS.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_Auction= ... 86.c0.m301
Hawk