New on here

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
skamman
Hobo

New on here Unread post

hello there. My name is luke, i'm 19 ,i'm a big fat brown ale drinking brit, i love the ska music, i work at a hospital, i am a mechanic in training and have a passion for engineering. So i like railway games and so i stumbles upon here. nice to meet you all the mods on this site are superb and they put my pitiful attempts to shame.

Cheers

Luke The ska man
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: New on here Unread post

(*!!wel aboard Luke.
Glad you found some of the maps and stuff here enjoyable.

Make yourself at home. Ask questions if you like and feel free to comment on things.
Hawk
Blackhawk
CEO

Welcome. Hopefully you can get your multi-player issues figured out and find lots of maps here to keep you entertained with RT3 for long to come. :salute:
skamman
Hobo

Thanks guys. at the moment i am enjoying the Ecuador and crossing the pennines maps the most. Also well played to the maker of the modern British engines and the loco packs they are pretty ****** cool if i do say so myself. So !$th_u$! to all those who made them and helped in developing them you have managed to improve on perfection! well played.

Cheers

Luke the ska man
dazzharvey
Hobo

Hi - I joined a month or so ago and posted my hellos over on trainmaster pages - so I just thought I'd say my hellos to people old and welcome in the new people :-D
Hawk
The Big Dawg

!!howdy!! Dazz!
(*!!wel Aboard!

:mrgreen:

Make yourself at home. Hopefully you'll find all you need for RT3 here. If not, give a shout. Maybe someone can help ya' out. :salute:
Hawk
dazzharvey
Hobo

Hey Hawk, :-) I have been visiting this site on and off since 08 and only just recently joined up I'm half way through doing a map on TM but I'm considering making it slightly bigger i still have the original but kinda still weak on the industries and events side, tried to tweek it here or there but my graphics card is old and needs replacing so been reading up thru all the pages when i get time, an excellent web site for info, maps and all the rescourses you can download from it, not trying to sound like i'm brown nosing but just wanted to show appreciation to the folks all in here (0!!0)

I will be visiting more once i get a graphics card in place but until then I'm here to be educated !!jabber!!
skamman
Hobo

i might try trainmaster soon are there any videos of gameplay so i can see what it it like?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Trainmaster is the same thing as RRT3, except with more industries and more challenging. It was built on the RT3 game engine and looks exactly like RT3.
Hawk
Blackhawk
CEO

Welcome Dazz. Good luck on your TM map. I myself was working on a couple ideas for TM maps and a couple for RT3 but I got distracted with other things and never finished through with the ideas. Hopefully your TM map will make it out of the beta stage and be released. It would be nice to have another new TM map out.
dazzharvey
Hobo

Re: New on here - Have I broken my game? Unread post

Just when Ii thought I could sit down for a couple of hours and tinker with my map on the trainmaster copy, i stupidly decided to mess around with my graphics settings, the resolution is finebut i unchecked the T & L button thinking it would be ok but now it crashes the game as soon as i get to main menu, is there a quick way to fix this or do i need to do a reinstall?

backed up map just incase, might play some civ 5 a while while i wait :)
nedfumpkin
CEO

Yes, you can easily fix it with the vista fix download. http://hawkdawg.com/cgi-bin/counter/dow ... l?file=210
dazzharvey
Hobo

thank you :) - I wont be unchecking that box again ;)