Hello

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
NSman117
Cat

Hello Unread post

i bought railroad tycoon 3 in 2012 despite my constant fighting with windows 7 this game has been a true treasure ive even emailed Sid meier to see if he would ever attempt a remake of the game ill explain all that later though
Sugus
Engineer

Re: Hello Unread post

Fine to have you here, NSman117

I'm looking forward to your comparison concerning RT3 (probably also TM) and Sid Meier's lates one.
There's no business like RT business ...
Hawk
The Big Dawg

NSman117 wrote:i bought railroad tycoon 3 in 2012 despite my constant fighting with windows 7 this game has been a true treasure ive even emailed Sid meier to see if he would ever attempt a remake of the game ill explain all that later though
(*!!wel aboard! :salute:

Last I heard, Sid decided to get away from the Railroad Tycoon name and concept when he created Sid Meier's Railroads.
Quite possibly, due to the lack of enthusiasm for Railroads, he may not do anything further with it.
Hawk
nedfumpkin
CEO

Welcome aboard.....and yes, have a look at Trainmaster when you get a chance.
thietavu
Conductor

Welcome! :) And yes, please try TrainMaster mod of RRT3 too - I think it improves the game so much that it is to me kind of a "RRT 3.5". :)

It would be cool to have Sid back in this subject, but somehow I rather think that the PopTop team who designed RRT3 might be better in creating THE ultimately great RRT4. :)

Cheers,
Tommi
AMD Phenom X6 1090T @3.9GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600 RAM, Asus Crosshair Formula IV mb, Radeon HD7870, Samsung 850EVO SSD, M-Audio AP192, Windows 10-64, Railroad Tycoon 3 1.06. & TM, Train Simulator 2016, MSTS + many add-ons, Trainz!
Logales
Watchman

Welcome to you :d