It's good to be here!

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
sti_804

It's good to be here! Unread post

Hello all!
Found this board during my feverish attempt to find resources and others who still play RRT.
I feel like I've stumbled upon Atlantis or something. Between this site and railroadtycoon.info, I'm just blown away.

I'm an avid RR enthusiast, but have only recently begun digging into the rich history of railroading, especially in Virginia, which is the state I call home.

I plan to share news and anything that I believe you all may find of interest regarding todays industry and tremendous surge ahead.

And to Hawk, I'd just like to say !$th_u$! for a great site!

Cheers! (0!!0)
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: It's good to be here! Unread post

(*!!wel aboard sti. Always good to meet new members.

I'd like to suggest reading a couple of threads that may help you to a more enjoyable, personal experience here.
One gives a little info about the UCP (Users Control Panel) and can be found at this link. viewtopic.php?f=49&t=920
The other details some new BBCode that's been added. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=930

Also you might want to look through the various threads about the New Forum Design, found at this link. viewforum.php?f=48
It will give you some ideas about how to utilize the forum software.

I'd also like to recommend reading the Forum Guidelines forum, found here. viewforum.php?f=10 Some general info about forum use can be found there. :-D

Again, Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home and enjoy. :salute:
Hawk
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Hi sti (*!!wel good to know you! Hope you enjoy the forum!
"I will not take 'but' for an answer" - Langston Hughes
CeeBee
Brakeman

Welcome Aboard (0!!0) (0!!0)
This is a great place ond one of the first sites I visit every morning........ and evening and on weekends points in between :mrgreen: !*th_up*!
wsherrick
Engineer

Hi, and welcome. Take a look at some of the articles in the, "Railroad History," section and at the photo collections we are building here. You will find photographs in the appropriate section of course, but there are a lot of video links and photos in the "Conference Table," section and elsewhere. And most importantly of all, feel free to contribute to these with your own articles and photos if you would like to.