Hello

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Wooly
Hobo

Hello Unread post

Well, I guess I should have done this a few days ago, but I just saw this forum tonight. So, howdy!

I am very impressed with your site thus far. There has been a lot of work put into this, and I thank you. I used to play RT2 years ago, and quite a bit at one time too. I didn't get RT3 until recetly. I didn't have time to play it. But I downloaded the demo, and then finally decided to buy the game over Christmas. It was a 10$ gift to myself! :lol: I have had a lot of fun with it in what little time I have had with it. It's different, but fun. This site has been very helpful.

Wooly
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello Unread post

(*!!wel aboard Wooly. Always good to meet new members.

I'd like to suggest reading a couple of threads that may help you to a more enjoyable, personal experience here.
One gives a little info about the UCP (Users Control Panel) and can be found at this link. viewtopic.php?f=49&t=920
The other details some new BBCode that's been added. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=930

Also you might want to look through the various threads about the New Forum Design, found at this link. viewforum.php?f=48
It will give you some ideas about how to utilize the forum software.

I'd also like to recommend reading the Forum Guidelines forum, found here. viewforum.php?f=10 Some general info about forum use can be found there. :-D

Again, Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home and enjoy. :salute:
Hawk