Hello from Idaho!

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
BN3140

Hello from Idaho! Unread post

Greeting's! I'm a fan of Sid Meier's Railroads and after seeing that the forum at Hooked Gamers might be closing, I decided to join up here. I'm a big fan of the Burlington Northern Railway now the BNSF. I'm a bit of a train painter for SMR, but I am not exactly the best or the most reliable one at that. Anyway, I'm here! ^**lylgh Did I confuse you yet?
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello from Idaho! Unread post

(*!!wel aboard Thomas.
The SMR forum here has been quit dead but maybe since HookedGamers is closing down their SMR forum it will get a little more active here.
Hawk
Gwizz
CEO

Welcome BN3140.

I recently spent some time in your state.

I notied hundreds of lumber and hopper cars parked on unused rail lines, sidings and spurs. At least they can't tearing up the rails, unless they move the cars first.
BN3140

Oh ya! lots of cars are stored here. In CDA, the Stimpson Lumber Mill closed and they are storing tons of old lumber cars in town. They had refers here and the newspapers made a big deal about the grafiti on them. I think there are close to 100 Trailer Train cars and some intermixed BNSF stuff stored here. If you are ever looking for GP38-2s, GP40s, GP40-2s, GP40Ms, or GP50s, then look in Parkwater Engine Facility in Spokane off of Trent Avenue. I saw about 20 of them today. I'll post pictures sometime in the near future if your interested.
Beancounter
Watchman

Hi Thomas,

Welcome Aboard!

BC
Grandma Ruth
CEO

(*!!wel (*!!wel
I haven't quite got into SMRR myself yet, maybe you'll convert a few of us now you're here!