Hello from central pennsylvania

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
herocrafter

Hello from central pennsylvania Unread post

I was looking for a new railroad sim and ended up here. New rr games are uncommon and good ones very rare. I'm still looking. I've played sid's original way back in the day and up though the to-cartoonish Railroads! Another series of note I enjoy is the the X games by Egosoft; space sims with combat and economy.

The vista patch brought me back. And I'm thrilled !*th_up*! to see you all tryin' to hack together new life in this older game by way of TM and Mogul. I recall many names here from The Gathering and I may of actually been here before. Before on the old site that got cyber attacked. I may be thinking of a different site? God is this what happens when you get old? :oops: hmmm. Run out of things to say so I'll just use one more smilie :salute:
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello from central pennsylvania Unread post

(*!!wel aboard! :salute:

It may have been this site. It got hacked back in '06 so I started a new one in Nov. of the same year.
I seem to recall you from the Gathering, but that was a long time ago. ^**lylgh

Anyway, make yourself at home. We're all a bunch of dinosaurs here, still enjoying the old game. :mrgreen:
Hawk
nedfumpkin
CEO

Who are you calling a dinosaur? I may not have opposible thumbs, but I am in no way related to those chicken things.

Welcome aboard herocrafter.
proudcanadian
Conductor

(*!!wel to the forums!
I don't drive a dogsled to work, I don't live in an igloo, and we're the SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!