A belated intruduction

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Moggie
Conductor

A belated intruduction Unread post

Hi, I'm an old Finnish geezer who likes to play train management games, RT3 is my favorite but I also play Locomotion and sometimes Railroads!. Outside gaming I like cats. Unfortunately I don't have a job atm.
Moggie
Dogs have masters, cats have staff.
Trainmaster's own Skimbleshanks :)
edbangor
Dispatcher

Re: A belated intruduction Unread post

Welcome Moggie, we have several things in comman, although I'm not Finnish, and would always take a dog over a cat, but still.
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
OilCan
Engineer

Welcome Moggie. I have both a cat and a dog - and enjoy them both. I like this saying I heard somewhere: My dog looks at what I provide for him and says, "You must be God." My cat looks at what I provide for him and says, "I must be God."
WPandP
Engineer

Welcome to the forum! One of the first friends I met here was another Finnish player, who hasn't been active much lately but might show up sometime: Bombardiere. He mentored me in the ways of modding RRT3, to bend it to one's will, and together we created quite a lot of custom content. However, his passion was British Railways, and mine is Norfolk & Western (or American railroading generally), so there isn't much that is specific to Finland.

Anyways, this a great bunch of folks, not just a great repository of game knowledge and content. Glad you're on board!
=Winchester, Paston & Portsmouth=
====== We Provide Pride! ======