new comer from the people's republic of china!

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
crtty
Hobo

new comer from the people's republic of china! Unread post

a great website! !$th_u$!
please let me introduce our own form:http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%CC%FA%C2%B ... rno=110000
it is written in chinese,but you can translate it by google
besides,can anyone make chinese engine mods like DF11G and HXD3C in RRT3?many thanks!
thietavu
Conductor

Re: new comer from the people's republic of china! Unread post

Welcome - ni hao! :)

I would also wish Chinese locomotives for RRT3 - QJ is nice, but there are so many more... (0!!0)
AMD Phenom X6 1090T @3.9GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600 RAM, Asus Crosshair Formula IV mb, Radeon HD7870, Samsung 850EVO SSD, M-Audio AP192, Windows 10-64, Railroad Tycoon 3 1.06. & TM, Train Simulator 2016, MSTS + many add-ons, Trainz!
obertran
Watchman

Welcome to the forum :-D
Yes, it is a very good idea and probably it will be more interesting for chinese people and also for us.
OilCan
Engineer

Welcome! Your forum looked very interesting. Lot's of good questions posted. From some of the RT pictures posted, they show English words. I have a question, maybe a dumb question, regarding a Chinese version of RT3: is everything regarding the game in Chinese or do some English words show up with some game features?
crtty
Hobo

OilCan wrote:Welcome! Your forum looked very interesting. Lot's of good questions posted. From some of the RT pictures posted, they show English words. I have a question, maybe a dumb question, regarding a Chinese version of RT3: is everything regarding the game in Chinese or do some English words show up with some game features?
well...most of us use chinese edition,but,it stucks at times,and the translation is really bad,so some "experts"use english edition
Logales
Watchman

Hello to you :)
AdmiralHalsey
Conductor

Ok old thread I know but I have a question to ask. How different is the Chinese version of RRT3 compared to other versions? Did they censor anything in it? I would imagine the Eastern China scenario or whatever it's called is different.