Hey!

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
Polynesia Rail
Watchman

Hey! Unread post

I'm David, I'm from Luxembourg, a very small country between France, Germany and Belgium! I love doing RCT3 maps and tropical wallpapers, and I love trains!

http://onlinestuffs.com/show.php?file=xu0qjkfk.jpeg

When someone wants this volcano island, or when someone wants that map to create his own island emperium, just say it, and I'll upload it for you! It was supposed to be a "wallpaper" showing the beauty of the game! But I use small islands as gameplays too! (0!!0)

I hope I'll have a great time here! Greetings from Lux., David! 8-)
proudcanadian
Conductor

Re: Hey! Unread post

Welcome aboard! (*!!wel There's plenty of people here who know a lot about pretty much everything, so if you have any questions, just ask!

Again, welcome, and enjoy!
I don't drive a dogsled to work, I don't live in an igloo, and we're the SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!
Polynesia Rail
Watchman

I made a new map today, i sent it to the administrator hawk! :-D The map has 4 big cities, and it was made to relax after work. You need the patches to play it! Here's a preview wallpaper: :-P

http://onlinestuffs.com/show.php?file=gx1ok9x7.jpeg

Yes, I have a few questions:

I tried evrything, but no passengers use my passenger trains, I even made such big cities that slowed the game down extremely, but when i connect 2 cities with a passenger train, no passengers use it, and my hotels dont have succes at all: Not 1 guest in 25 years!!! !hairpull!

How to make passengers use my trains??? !hairpull!

Thank you in advance, David! !**yaaa 8-)
coruscate
Dispatcher

Do you have any industries on the island?

I noticed that when I made cities without industries the city didn't grow. If it isn't growing it isn't active and passenger traffic will drop off. Make sure you've got houses, and make sure you have at least one region on the map that even if it has no industry, the growth rate is turned up so it make houses.
Polynesia Rail
Watchman

I've just created a new map and I sent it to Hawk :mrgreen:

The map is 1024x1024, it's really big, but I think it's a beautiful map, it's greenland and iceland, but its not cold and there is a lot of forest (not recommended for very slow computers). It's a map based on real countries, but the cities there aren't real. I didn't add any goals, it's just for fun, but when you want, you cann add some. The map has 12 cities and 4 territories, beautiful rivers, mountains and small lakes! 8-)

I hope you enjoy it, I would be happy if someone would tell me what he thinks about my map, I'm only 15, so i want reviews to make my next maps better! :-D

Greetings, David !*th_up*!