Hello All

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
JFMarvelous
Watchman

Hello All Unread post

Hello to all at this great site. I have been here many times for maps,patches,etc. in the last two years or so and you guys (gals) do great work. :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: Can't wait to hear more about Rail Mongul, and even more so to try it out.
About me: I'm Jules, 55 from Clarksburg, WV. where I do JFMarvelous Karaoke & DJ music (to pay the bills) and play with computers(build,fix,break) in my free time. I started playing RRT3 about 3 years ago. RRT3 & Tiger Woods Golf were the only games that seem to interest me.(till I started playing real golf 5 years ago) Now RRT3 is the only Pc game I play at all,( when I can't go golfing) :-D :-D :-D
!$th_u$! !$th_u$! Hawk for providing a great site to visit and !$th_u$! !$th_u$! to all the rest of you that make it the best to visit. !!clap!! !!clap!! !!clap!! !!clap!!
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello All Unread post

Hey Jules! (*!!wel aboard. (0!!0)

Make yourself at home. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We may not have all the answers but we'll sure try our best to answer your questions.

!$th_u$! for the kind words too. :salute:
Hawk
proudcanadian
Conductor

Welcome Aboard! (*!!wel
I don't drive a dogsled to work, I don't live in an igloo, and we're the SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!
Grandma Ruth
CEO

(*!!wel Glad to have you with us! You're right - Hawk's is the best site around.
coruscate
Dispatcher

Well I've kind of said hi to you already elsewhere but....... HI!
nedfumpkin
CEO

Hi....welcome to our world of insanity. :salute: