Hello from Latvia, Riga

New Members! Please stop by here and introduce yourselves.
juriko
Hobo

Hello from Latvia, Riga Unread post

Hello from Riga,

please, approve a post, we would like to upload a new map - Latvia. Also, a question to Hawk - just interesting, how much time per day you spend to support this portal?

Juri and Alex.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Hello from Latvia, Riga Unread post

juriko wrote:Hello from Riga,

please, approve a post, we would like to upload a new map - Latvia. Also, a question to Hawk - just interesting, how much time per day you spend to support this portal?

Juri and Alex.
Welcome aboard. :salute:

To upload your map for testing, go to this forum - viewforum.php?f=86 - and start a new topic for your map.

How much time per day do I spend supporting this site? Whatever is needed. Sometimes none. Sometimes hours.
I stop by the forums several times a day, but not much is needed in regards to support here.
Sometimes I get 1 new file to add to the archives, sometimes more. That's where the time comes in. It can take anywhere from a half an hour to several hours, depending on how much needs to be done to get a file ready to add to the archives.
Hawk
juriko
Hobo

!$th_u$!

We found much interesting in your site...
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

Welcome Juriko. If your a RR Tycoon junkie like the rest of us you'll find this site enormously useful. Thanks for sharing your Latvia map. I'll have a go at it after I finish my current play of Cold War Colorado (which may be weeks at the rate I'm going). !hairpull!
Cash on Wheels
Conductor

Wolverine@MSU wrote:Welcome Juriko. If your a RR Tycoon junkie like the rest of us you'll find this site enormously useful. Thanks for sharing your Latvia map. I'll have a go at it after I finish my current play of Cold War Colorado (which may be weeks at the rate I'm going). !hairpull!
You aren't the only one with a long CWC game! I made some adjustments to it and I need to play though it again! :roll: