can you help me !!!!!!!

Ins and Outs of Creating the Map
nezo
Hobo

can you help me !!!!!!! Unread post

!hairpull! ive made up this map from the height map on the site ive spent ages trying to get it right the only snag i have is that i havent a clue about the topics for it every time i do somthing i end up starting over it would be great if any 1 could have alook and help me out by putting some topics in or help me in any way once its all done im wanting to post it on the website so every 1 can have a go

any help would be great.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: can you help me !!!!!!! Unread post

[Spam :-D ] The first thing you have to do is download Trainmaster.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=1883

[/Spam :-D ]

Post the map, and always indicate which version it is. Not everyone can play 1.06 so if you ask a question, you may get an incorrect answer because of the different versions. Zip the map and attach it as a file to a post. Also, let people know if it is an actual geographical location.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I'm aghast! !*00*!
There's a spammer amongst us. !hairpull!
Hawk
nezo
Hobo

im using 1.05 i cant get the 1.06 to work on my comp it says there is an image missing but the map is the whole if the uk i got the height map from the site and im playing around with it im working on the heights at the min to get it to scale as much as possible i just aint got a clue about the topics all thet true and false stuff is boggling to me
Grandma Ruth
CEO

viewforum.php?f=66
I think this might be what you're looking for. Help with writing the events of the scenario, is that it? This bit is to do with creating the actual landscape of the map itself.
Have a look at the link, and if you have any specific questions put them there because people expect to see those kind of questions there.
Then I'd also recommend opening up one of the existing maps in the Editor to see how the professionals (or amateurs, come to that!) do it. If you find something you like in a scenario you're playing, have a look at it in the Editor and see how it was done.
BTW, (*!!wel - I think you're new around here?