Abbreviations: Comp. Stns. Connects City to City

Tips and Tricks on Events, Economy, etc.
Overland
Hobo

Abbreviations: Comp. Stns. Connects City to City Unread post

Anybody know what Stns. stands for? I'm guessing Comp. stands for Company even though Co. is the stand abbr.

I'm trying to write an event based on where the player starts. If they connect city A and city B then they get access to territory C for a reduced rate, but only if it is the human player's company. Is that the condition I need to use?
canis39
Brakeman

Unread post

I would think "Stns" would be Stations, but I'm no event writer, so I will let someone else answer. :)
EPH
Dispatcher

Unread post

There is an event that measures connection of city to city (and others for city to territory and terr to terr). This will be true regardless of who owns the stations. The Comp Stns connection event requires your company to own both stations making the connection before it will be true.
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." - James Branch Cabell
Overland
Hobo

Unread post

O.K. Thanks, that's great.
Grandma Ruth
CEO

Re: Abbreviations: Comp. Stns. Connects City to City Unread post

EPH wrote:There is an event that measures connection of city to city (and others for city to territory and terr to terr). This will be true regardless of who owns the stations. The Comp Stns connection event requires your company to own both stations making the connection before it will be true.
But not, as I've just discovered, the track connecting the stations! So long as you own both stations, the track can be a different company. Very odd. :-?