Trainmaster Snaps

General discussion about TrainMaster
Moggie
Conductor

Trainmaster Snaps Unread post

I would like to start a thread of scenery and other snapshots from Trainmaster. Please direct me to the correct forum, if need be. Here's mine:
EMD E-7 rolling down the Atlantic Coast in Juice Train
EMD E-7 rolling down the Atlantic Coast in Juice Train
Moggie
Dogs have masters, cats have staff.
Trainmaster's own Skimbleshanks :)
Hawk
The Big Dawg

Re: Trainmaster Snaps Unread post

I believe you're the first to bring that up. If others show an interest in this I'll be more than happy to create a new forum for it. :salute:
Hawk
Moggie
Conductor

Quite nice sunrise, that...
Moggie
Blackhawk
CEO

I didn't take any pictures but I do remember while playing on Monkey Motors there were some nice views as the trains went through the deep river valleys.
edbangor
Dispatcher

Blackhawk wrote:I didn't take any pictures but I do remember while playing on Monkey Motors there were some nice views as the trains went through the deep river valleys.

I always loved the way that map was painted.... ^**lylgh

Seriously, the only snaps I take are of things that go wrong so I can fix them.... maybe I should do more scenic things, as this is a great idea.
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
Moggie
Conductor

Another snap from me.
Attachments
Eurostar rolling across the desert in Persian Star livery. Scenario is Persian Electric.
Eurostar rolling across the desert in Persian Star livery. Scenario is Persian Electric.
Moggie
Blackhawk
CEO

Which map was that from Moggie?
nedfumpkin
CEO

psst...blackie...it says in the caption...it's persian electric. I recognized the persian star railway passenger cars and loco.
Blackhawk
CEO

I suppose I should have left my cursor hover over the picture to see the picture's name. Oops. |--0 I thought the cars and area looked like Persian Electric, but then I saw the electric locomotive and wasn't so sure. I forgot there was the option to use electric on that map.
nedfumpkin
CEO

I am just happy to see someone using the custom skins for that map. ::!**!
Moggie
Conductor

*click*
A plucky little Adler loaded with iron steams along through England's green meadows.
A plucky little Adler loaded with iron steams along through England's green meadows.
Moggie
nedfumpkin
CEO

Canadian Pacific FP7 with B unit pulling a mail car, lounge car and coach.
Attachments
CPR.jpg
Blackhawk
CEO

Well while beta testing my scenario I ran into a few interesting things. First as I took so long to make autos, my train is carrying last years model, plus the new models. Maybe they'll at least sell last years models for a discount, especially since they weren't covered and traveled a long way on that train.

The other picture, I replaced several steam engines with the Zephyr diesels, but for some reason, I had one Zephyr that still wanted to be a steam engine and continued to pour out smoke. Maybe it's got a damaged piston or something that a mechanic needs to take a look at.
Attachments
smoke.jpg
2autos.jpg
Blackhawk
CEO

Well I've got a few more snaps, they aren't anything scenic but they are interesting.

First it's a train hauling invisible aluminum. For some reason prior to 1890 in my current test run of a scenario the aluminum does not appear on the flat car as it's being shipped. I don't know if this has happened in other scenarios or not prior to 1890.

I've also managed to have a 10 car train. The train was waiting to fill up with logs, but then I changed what it should carry, and it left the station with the logs it already had, plus the other cargoes.
Attachments
missingalum1.jpg
missingalum1.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
10cars.jpg
10cars.jpg (5.16 KiB) Viewed 3787 times
nedfumpkin
CEO

Blackhawk wrote: For some reason prior to 1890 in my current test run of a scenario the aluminum does not appear on the flat car as it's being shipped. I don't know if this has happened in other scenarios or not prior to 1890.
I'll just add this to the bug list. It turns out that there isn't a model for aluminium for the flatbed from 1850-1899 because aluminium doesn't show up in RT3 until 1910. I can fix this a few ways, either by putting a model on the flatbed (it might have to be made smaller), or creating a new set of cars for aluminium.