Gold cars - missing parts?

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
edbangor
Dispatcher

Gold cars - missing parts? Unread post

Hope this hasn't been mentioned before, but I couldn't see anything about it.

During a test play of my new map I noted something odd about the gold cars in the train list display.

There appears to be a gap after them, as it the space allowed in the train in larger than the cars as you can see the (edited) screen gran attached.
Note the Townian train (#14) has two gold cars, both of which have the gap after them, before the next one.
Attachments
RT3_11_17_09__16_31_26.jpg
I need a little less pressure, and a little more time
"A Little More Homework" by Jason Robert Brown from 13: the Musical
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: Gold cars - missing parts? Unread post

Yes, I have noticed it, and to be precise, it is the armoured car (it carries isotopes as well)....it's a problem with the alpha channel on the profile image. Not a big deal to fix, and will be addressed as soon as I get time to do it. Thanks for letting me know though.
WPandP
Engineer

Actually Ned, it's not a problem in the image, it's in the IMB file that tells how far to crop the image. It's just cropping well to the right of the car end, leaving a bunch of transparent pixels to be displayed. Just gotta hex edit the accompanying IMB, problem solved.
=Winchester, Paston & Portsmouth=
====== We Provide Pride! ======
nedfumpkin
CEO

That's what I thought at first too...but I drove myself nuts trying to figure it out because the imb looks right...but the problem is in the image and that's what accounts for the gap...the imb file give the right dimensions, but the tga has a small car super imposed over the large car, and the alpha is around the small car. Took me a while to figure it out. It's just down on my list because it's a 2k file in the freightcars_misc pk4 that's 15 meg. Hopefully I can get it fixed this weekend.