Birth of a Nation Ledger

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
Kiev the Great
Hobo

Birth of a Nation Ledger Unread post

Hi again, I'm currently playing birth of a nation and all was well but I recently connected to Madison and suddenly the goals section of my ledger is blank. Just wondering whether this means I can't win? I'm not to fussed if I can still win, but it means I'm going mental transporting goods to Quebec as I can't see if I'm doing/have done enough.
Kiev the Great
Hobo

Re: Birth of a Nation Ledger Unread post

NOTE: You can finish it. It's just nervous as I can't track how much stuff I'm moving.
nedfumpkin
CEO

When the ledger goes blank, it means you have met all your goals. So you will have transported enough at that point.

Edit...

Ooops...spoke too soon. I'll add another ledger to the game files. I think that there was a reason I didn't but since I can't remember what it was I'll fix it. Although you can still play and win as long as you meet the hauling goals.
Wichura

Hi,

in 1850 i expected to have additional goals to fullfill. but after requestr to connect "St.X" to "Old..." and Montreal to Kingston i hav`nt got any additional requests. is this ok?

secondly:
i`m trying to send to quebec as much trains as can with grain, flour, skins and corn but still in `70 i`m loosing :( (around 6 trains with 8 wagon for each) is there any possibility to know how many loads im transfered to quebec ?

Regards
nedfumpkin
CEO

I am thinking that either you haven't met a specific goal so that the ledger changes to show cargo, or you may have already shipped enough.

To make sure you meet the haulage goals, as soon as you have made your initial connections, start connecting the north shore of Quebec city. If you put a meat packing plant in just west of QC, then you will make tons of money and move a lot of goods.

But I will check the ledger settings when I get a chance