No map

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
j484fan
Watchman

Re: No map Unread post

Okay now I have another issue, not a severe one as the game will play, but every few minutes, while I am playing, the game screen will go away. What happens is, it goes down to my taskbar, and if I click on it, it will come right back up and have been playing uninterrupted. But if I'm in the middle of scouting an area or laying some track, it's extremely annoying. For reference I am running XP and have never had this issue with either version of RT3. I lowered the graphics quality a little bit on a few things to see if that might be it and it is set at 800x600. So again, not sure why it's doing that.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Seems like a mempry issue...will happen to me occasionally, but usually if I have other programs open...reboot before playing TM, and don't have any other programs open. At least that's what works for me.
Blackhawk
CEO

That happens to me if I get messaged on AIM, which happened so frequently at one point that I just started playing in the windowed mode rather than full screen. Most likely as Ned said something is running which is having it bounce back to the desktop.

Edited for a missing word.
Last edited by Blackhawk on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
j484fan
Watchman

Think I will try disconnecting from Internet before I open up TM today, then set my security software to gamer mode, see if that takes care of it. With both of those being an always on thing, that might be enough to cause that glitch.