First Class car + Caboose

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
Blackhawk
CEO

First Class car + Caboose Unread post

Recently I installed another version of TM (1.1) as a separate install using the MSI file. It runs fine and was easy to install, but I noticed that after a certain year there became a space between the caboose and the 1st class/dining car. If there is just a caboose there is no gap/space. I assume this has to do with using the default blue express cars. (In my other version I use the German cars and this doesn't happen). This happens with the car set that appears around 1905.

Another thing which I thought I once mentioned before but I can't seem to find anywhere. In the supply guide the munitions plant says it requires steel + lumber + explosives, but in the game it only says steel and explosives.
Attachments
diningcar-cab.jpg
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: First Class car + Caboose Unread post

This must be a problem in the cars where I have the wrong imb file for the 1st class. I will fix it. I'll also check the munitions plant to make sure it is matching the supply guide.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Fixed the profile problems, and I also fixed the B era dining car since it could cause problems with custom paks the way it was.

Hawk, you can replace the current file with this one whenever you get a chance.
Attachments
Trainmaster_Express_DefaultBlue.zip
(8.31 MiB) Downloaded 226 times
Blackhawk
CEO

I gave it a quick test and it seems to work well and fixes the prior issue. Nice work. !*th_up*!
Last edited by Blackhawk on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nedfumpkin
CEO

let me know if you encounter anything else and I will fix it.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I was searching for something and came across this thread.

I have just updated the blue express cars. Sorry it took so long. I didn't see your post before today Ned. :oops:

Maybe it might be a good idea to let me know about updates and new files for the archive in a Private Message in the future. (0!!0)
Hawk
nedfumpkin
CEO

Sorry about that...I thought I did.
Hawk
The Big Dawg

I just went back and checked my PM's and didn't find one from you about this update.

I s'pose I should be a little more attentive in the future. :oops: Some days I get a little busy and don't read every word in every post. I guess that was one of them days.

You're not the only one though. I figured since I missed your post I'd better go back and check to see if I missed anymore, and lo 'n behold I did. I missed a post by brunom about a new map of his, which I'm working on getting added right now. :oops:
Hawk