Bridge Glitch/"cheat"

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
RobbersBaron
Hobo

Bridge Glitch/"cheat" Unread post

Note: This glitch has been in, from my understanding and expirience, all the versions of RRT3 and TM. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ok I was playing Monkey Motors and was upgrading a sector my line that operates from Chimp Docks to Plastics Town to double track, when I came to my bridge across the river instead of paying for the full cost of upgrading it, I simply upgraded 1 smaller portion and the entire bridge upgraded for the cost of that lil sector. Eh is there a way to fix this "cheat"/glitch?

Thanks
Wolverine@MSU
CEO

Re: Bridge Glitch/"cheat" Unread post

Probably not. It looks like a bug in the EXE file. There are several other "cheats" associated with laying track that can be exploited.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Take a close look at the trains on the bridge...if I remember correctly, the trains still behave as though it is single track and the cross the bridge in between the tracks, ie. down the center. At least that is what I saw when I figured that I was wasting my time doing that and stopped.
RobbersBaron
Hobo

nedfumpkin wrote:Take a close look at the trains on the bridge...if I remember correctly, the trains still behave as though it is single track and the cross the bridge in between the tracks, ie. down the center. At least that is what I saw when I figured that I was wasting my time doing that and stopped.
nope whenever I do it (and I do it alot unless I'm filthy rich and can blow money) it upgraded everything an allows it to operate and look like a double track bridge.

It would be nice to fix this so either A. you have to upgrade all of it or B. it will only make it double track for the area you chose and paid for. Btw heres something that would go good with this, if their in the same files, A. Ability to build curved bridges and bridges that go can make turns and go stright wo/need of a entire new bridge like the current situation. B. Ablity for the grade to be non-constant. and C. make it easier to build a bridge with one end of the bridge at a sigificantly high elevation/lower elevation than the other end.