Industry Fixes

Discuss any bugs or issues with TrainMaster.
nedfumpkin
CEO

Industry Fixes Unread post

Started a new topic for this.

I've just fixed what I know to be the problems with the buildings. I've zipped all the buildings into a file so that everybody gets the exact same thing.

There is a german version and an english version. Neither works with the other since the german version has german cargo names.

Let me know that everything is working as it should.

unzip to ...data/buildingtypes/
Attachments
TMBuildingTypesDE.zip
(109.09 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
TMBuildingTypesEN.zip
(108.33 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
El Moichi
Watchman

Re: Industry Fixes Unread post

As for the German buildings, they work fine. !*th_up*!

I was wondering about more possible changes you made to the Saloon, the Explosives Factory and the Missile Plant, while they appear to be changed at the same day (june 16th) as the Sea World / Theme Park as indicated by the explorer, while the rest of the bunch appears with older dates of last change. ;-)
nedfumpkin
CEO

Re: Industry Fixes Unread post

I made sure that I fixed all the other identifable bugs in the buildings. I had thought I already did that, but on checking things I realized that I had not...or maybe I did but in a wrong folder somewhere. So I just made sure that all things were fixed.

The Electronics Factory (not explosives) had the cargo date changed. The building was available in 1890, but the cargo was 1900. Now it is 1890.

The missile plant had the cargo demand for isotopes off by a cell just like the theme park and seaworld. Now you know where the idea for that as a cause came from. :)

The tavern had the gold adjusted down based on comments received in a thread.

So I made sure that both the german version and the english version were identical except for language.